‘I gift you a rugged map carved from cracks between divorced nations’: Five poems from Kashmir
Scroll.in features verses about their homeland by poets from Kashmir, from the exodus of Kashmiri Pandits to the communications blockade, curated by Urvashi Bahuguna.
- What name shall you give it? by Omair Bhat
- The Exodus of a City by Samia Mehraj
- Driving Lolita in the World’s Most Militarised Zone by yours truly, Rafiq Kathwari
- Gifts for My Daughter Not Yet Conceived by Asiya Zahoor
- one lazy august afternoon from a childhood in Kashmir by Ather Zia
Leave a Reply